Operational Policy List:
- If cancellation is necessary, please give 24-hour notice. Emergency cancellations are determined at the practitioner’s discretion.
- Sessions begin and end at scheduled times.
- If you have a cold, flu, sore throat, stomach virus, poison ivy, skin rash, anything contagious please reschedule your appointment.
- Please do not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs because massage can be dangerous to you under these conditions.
- Clients must provide a health history and update when necessary.
- Payment is expected at the time service is rendered.
- Sexual harassment is not tolerated.
- If the practitioner’s safety feels compromised, the session is stopped immediately.
- Please shower prior to your session as clean skin is easier to work on.
- Do not eat a heavy meal less than two hours prior to the treatment.
- Wear loose or comfortable clothes.
- Clients will always be appropriately draped.
- If voucher is about to expire, we will redeem your voucher before it expires. Please email us the voucher number and appointment date.
Rocio’s Healing Touch is not responsible for the loss of your valuables or personal property. If you want me to stow away your items, just ask prior to the session. Please check the room for your valuables, such as jewelry and glasses.